If you or your organization are an active member of the Region 2000 Technology Council community we welcome you to submit your news. If you are not an official member but feel that you have relevant news you’d like us to pass on to the regional technology community we do make mention of press releases, event announcements, educational opportunities and other news that we feel is appropriate for our members and the wider Lynchburg metro area.
We do not guarantee that all news submitted will be published but news and information that we do pass on may appear in the following communications:
- Technology Council website: Blog
- Technology Council monthly e-newsletter (sent to hundreds of subscribers)
- Technology Council Social Media Channels: Twitter, Facebook, etc.
News Submission Guidelines (following these rules increase the chance that we will publish your news):
- We are looking for technology-related news and information relevant to Region 2000 (the Lychburg, Virginia metro area). This could be about your local business, a class, an event, etc. It can be a press release. It can be STEM related, etc.
- Your submission needs to generally be no more than 500 words (though we do make exceptions) in a press release style or other easily shareable format.
- If available, please include an active Web link to any online content (web page, PDF, registration page, video, etc.) about your news or event.
- Images are welcome. Please insure that you have secured the appropriate permissions for public sharing before submitting logos, photos, etc.
- Do not use the News Submission as a means to merely promote your business. If you are interested in promoting your technology-related business please consider becoming a Member and requesting a Member Spotlight – or consider becoming a Corporate Sponsor.
If you have your news in PDF format or any images to include please fill out the form below and then email your attachments to: jfowler [at] techcouncil [dot] us. We look forward to hearing from you!