Applying and Paying for Membership
- Download the membership application (faxable) >
- Apply for membership online >
- Pay Membership Dues Online >
Our events and active participation in programs that are shaping the future of the Region, offer our members the greatest
benefit from joining the Council. Members enjoy the following:
- A Voice in Changing the Future of Our Region
- Frequent Networking Opportunities
- Business Promotion and Branding
- Legislative Representation
- Inclusion in Online Technology Directory
- Discounts on any Fee-Based Programs
- Access to Member-Only Events
- Educational Resources and Opportunities
- Executive Level Roundtables
- Enjoyable Relevant Events
- Event Sponsorship Opportunities
- Collaboration with Other Industry Organizations
- Philanthropy and Volunteerism Opportunities through our Educational Foundation
Membership in the Region 2000 Technology Council is open to businesses, non-profit organizations, and educational institutions.
Membership in the Region 2000 Technology Council consists of Technology Members and Associate Members. Once your organization becomes a member of the R2KTC, member benefits are extended to all of your employees.
Technology Members are broken down into one of two categories.
1) Technology Members:
Technology Members are best understood within three sub-categories. Innovators, Companies or non-profit organizations that help to open up new lines of technological research or advance existing technology (Examples Include: AREVA, B&W, Harris, Fifth-Order Technologies). Producers, produce or sustain technological goods or services (Examples Include: AREVA, Virtual IT, L&R Precision Tooling, AMTI). And Users, who heavily rely on technology to sustain or grow their business operations (Examples Include: Centra, Genworth Financial).
2) Associate Members:
Any company, non-profit organization, or educational institution that provides services to Technology Innovators or Producers (Examples Include: Blair Marketing, LeClair Ryan, Liberty University, Rhodes IP).
Membership in the Region 2000 Technology Council is acknowledged by annual dues:
|Technology Members||Associate Members|
The Region 2000 Technology Council is a 501c6 Non-Profit Business Organization.
Corporate Sponsorship opportunities are also available to Members as an added benefit to optimizing your investment in the work of the Tech Council. For information on becoming a Corporate Sponsor go to: www.techcouncil.us/corporate-sponsors/become-a-corporate-sponsor/