Our next Wired Wednesday luncheon will be held on February 16, 2011 from Noon until 2:00 PM at the Holiday Inn Select on Main Street, Lynchburg. Ranny Grubb, Chief Technology Officer of Virtual IT, Inc. will be presenting on the ‘Business Benefits of Cloud Computing’. Come learn basic concepts of cloud computing and how these emerging technologies can transform the way you work. Presentation features will include:
- What is “Cloud Services/Computing?” IAAS (Infrastructure as a Service), PAAS (Platform as a Service) and SAAS (Software as a Service) Examples
- Introduction to Cloud Storage
- Why Use a Cloud Model?
- An Introduction to the Microsoft Business Productivity Suite
- Review of Top Cloud Computing Solutions
- Question & Answer Session
The cost is $10 for Tech Council Members and $15 for non-members. Wired Wednesdays are great for networking; come join us! RSVP using the form below. You can also pay online by clicking the Shopping Cart link.
Help us spread the word! Download the Wired Wednesday event flyer (PDF), print and share or view and embed online below.
Wired Wedneday | February 16, 2011 | Event Flyer
REGISTER NOW IN THE FORM BELOW: