This full-day workshop, presented by Jim Flowers, Executive Director of VT KnowledgeWork, will help prospective tech-based entrepreneurs consider how to reduce common start-up risks and maximize solid business principles.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN…
- The Four Fundamental Factors that govern startup success.
- The Strategic Essence of every successful business.
- Five Powerful Habits used by good managers
- The power of full Commitment.
- How the Money really moves around
- The MOXIE secrets: what it is, why you need it, where it comes from.
Thursday, February 28, 2013 ( 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. )
The Center for Advanced Engineering & Research
1173 Research Way, Forest, VA 24551
COST: (Much less than a failed launch!)
• $75 for students
• $150 for single attendee
• $250 for two partners
• $350 for three partners
For more details and to REGISTER NOW, go to: VTKnowledgeWorks.com